Amman fast food market

Does someone know the Amman fast food market?
Is it worth opening an Asian fast food take away in amman?
If somebody has some experience in that business, please give us your opinion.
Thanks

Welcome to Expat.com davebizuae ;)

Your message has been introduced in a new thread for a better visibility and thus allowing you to get more responses in regards with the fast food business query.

Warm regards :)

hello !!

yes  it's good business..
I worked in food and beverages field before..
any help I'm here

Can I have a phone number. Back in Amman, I can give u a call.
Have a good day.

Dear Mr. Felipeiz-- I WISH you would open an affordable Asian food restaurant that serves Indo-Pak food. Some things that we find here in the states, we can't find back in Jordan, and it's very frustrating.

I crave Keema Nan...Pakoras--Samosa....Chicken Tikka (That doesn't cost an arm and a leg and that is cooked right) Tandoori Nan--Dal....PLEASE invest in place close to Duwar Al Waha and I promise you I will come to your restaurant every day and you can compete with all the barbe cue and Shwarma places -I"m SURE of it. There are many Sri Lankan ladies that I see working in that Area, Plus, tourism wise...Indian FOOD is like a BIG BIG request amongst the new Indian Clients that come to Amman. THey don't always like the arabic food. So if you really do a good job in your quality and cleanliness, then I will be the first to recommend all the new Indian Clients to go to your restaurant. Because there is A place I know about in Amman, but it's $$$ --TOO much. LIke you pay close to 8 DINARS just for one meal, and that's just way over priced and the food doesn't taste as good as I expect it too be....
I LOVE Indian food...it's probably my favorite food in the whole world..........and I know Iraqis, and Saudis, and Yemenis, love Indian food too much as well  and they look for a variety especially during Ramadaan an the Summer time. So put some good items on your list, you don't need a fancy place, just a good location and cleanliness...WOW. You can go far with this...In fact, if I had the money to do that kind of investment, I would open a place up in Shara'a Gardens and make tons of money- If people know how to cook ---they get really super good business. And the key is to get contracts with quality wholesalers so you can sale your products at reasonable prices.

IF YOU need any help on that, let me know, as My husbands Uncle happens to be the owner of the largest Chicken Production in JORDAN. If I can bring him good business I definitely will work out a good deal with you insha'Allah.....

If you do a good Chicken Byriani, that's like super super good and not TOOO spicey (hot) but really good you can give this other very popular Yemeni place I know a run for it's money, because that place is affordable but their food is not Indian, and they offer a nice arabic setting- but it's the closest thing I find for a reasonable price. (I think it's a meal for 3.25 JDs. (DIRT CHEAP)

Hey Fouad, please give me yr phone number and e-mail.
ThatŽs the kind of analysis I like; IŽd appreciate to have a conversation with you.
Take care.

[email protected]
+962-0000000000000

shobaki, you shouldn't give your details on a public forum ;) (you should use the PM system)

I wish you an happy new year's eve :)

Take care,

Julien

lol shobaki it was all deleted, u should send him on private ^^

Daniya H wrote:

lol shobaki it was all deleted, u should send him on private ^^

thanks lol
we did contact

The only businesses that seem to be making money around here are related to food. Though one tip: Location is EVERYTHING in Amman. Bad location, no customers, even if your restaurant is great. You should research good locations in Amman to open up a restaurant, so your restaurant would be noticed.

I worked in Restaurants for over 7 years,Layrdanzt is right location is important but it depends on the food Kind"American ,Arab,,,"so if u open an Asian foods Rest u have to open in West Amman,u have to deliver Good Food Quality and the best way to market ur Rest is "Word in Mouth",,To Be really noticed from the Others "Provide Excellent Customer Service"..
There is more to tell in Business Development..