How can I get work in Bahrain

Hi
My name is Matt I'm 30 , and I'm from England
I am a qualified gas engineer and I have a plumbing company and a renovations company I am both hands on and a project manager for both companies .
I am looking the possibility of working in Bahrain and wondered if anyone can help me with any advice or job opportunitys ?
I have a Cv ready but really don't know where to start ?
Any help would be grateful

Matt

Hi,

First of all you can visit expat-blog classifieds section
www.expat-blog.com/en/classifieds/middle-east/bahrain/

Apart from that you could visit the various job portals like Monstergulf, bayt, naukri, gulfconnexions and register with them or go through the daily news paper classifieds section (www.gdnonline.com /, newsofbahrain.com)

Good luck!

T&R

Thanks , I will have s look at those job sites .

"Bh.indeed.com" is another one you could try

Cheers , will give that ago as well

if you know the right person in the right place, you wont even have to look anywhere, so get to know people and build a network :)

Hi , yes this is what I have been told so would be grateful for any contacts from anyone .

Cheers

Hello, I would like to ask if what hospital in bahrain offer a good salary, I' m planning to transfer in bahrain. I' m currently working as staffnurse here in saudi arabia. What is better to work in bahrain or i will settled here in saudi? Pls answer my questions

I guess hospitals in Saudi pay better renumerations than Bahrain.

One word. Pub !

Matt
The construction industry in Bahrain is very very slow at the moment, We do not have mains gas here and the plumbing is quite different to the UK. I would rethink about Bahrain and look more to Asisa.

Good Luck

Hi Nigel

I am starting to realise this as I don't seem to be getting anywhere , thank you for the advice .

Cheers

No Problem, to be honest i would give the middle east a misS has  their are a lot of issues that people do not understand when they move to the middle east.
I have been in the middle east 33 years and yes 15 years ago it was very good but now it is very slow .
Project managers that dont have experience within the middle east will fine it very very hard, also here in Bahrain you have to have degrees and be registered with CEOPP.
I would have to look  asisa , Hong kong, china,

Hi! Im from philippines.. Im 21 years of age and planning to work abroad . How can i get a job in bahrain .. Please send me some details since im a newbie here in expat.thank you so much ..

Kindly read the entire post, which should give you details regarding what you have asked for.

Good luck

T&R

Send me your CV  - ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct