B.Ed courses from india

Hi,

I am from Mumbai and would like to do correspondence  B.ed course from any recognised  Indian University.

Can u all please tell me list of Indian universities from which I can do b.ed and that degree shud be valid here in oman.

moderated

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
muscateducation wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

Hi muscateducation,

You may post under the Jobs section as free personal business development is disallowed on the forum.

Please read the site's T&C of usage.

-moderated-

Hi muscateducation,

I saw your personal message, the screengrab, as well your message above.

You are obviously missing the point.

You are not allowed to promote your business using this forum, or use this forum to get some free advertising for your business.

The original query was not 'who is the only authorized study center providing ....'

So why are you hard-selling your institution ??

I quote below for your information and quick reference  :

ADVERTISING:

The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in the Oman Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.

The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.

You can also check the detailed 'OMAN FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT' using this link https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=192470