Foraign Worker Recruit Agent

Hello Everyone.  I am looking For a Foraign worker Recruit agency in mauritius. . Which can help Our company with paper work and processing to recruit Foraign worker's

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : please stop promoting your commissioned services

What sort of foreign workers are you bringing. Proffesional or non proffessional. From which country

Foreign workers from which country and for what type of job?

From your profile, it seems you came to Mauritius as student, then wanted to get married and now looking for workers for a company!

Capfor have a recruitment section and also offer international relocation services including Occupation Permit application processing.

I asked for a Recruitment agency who help on Processing. .. i did not asked to check my profile

Rasel Power wrote:

I asked for a Recruitment agency who help on Processing. .. i did not asked to check my profile

A profile check at least is legit.

There has been a spike in bogus networks by Bangladeshis recently to bring in illegal workers disguised as students. It was on the news like a week before.

Hi!
I just want to have information from a friend in Africa who want to work in Mauritius as a manual work in any field. Painter, industry,. Any other job related to manual.Can someone please inform me if they are recruiting and the procedure to follow for him

Thanks
Jean alain

Permit for manual workers is quite difficult, unless it falls within the scarcity area (like textile operators, for instance). Else, quite difficult to have permit for jobs like painters, etc.