Friends in Al Ain

I'm a very young lady that recently moved to Al ain with my young brother I've noticed it's very hard here to make friends and I was wondering if anyone could help me with that

My Email xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

hey , How are you doing ? me too i have just moved to Al ain .. and don't have any friends here .. ill be happy to  meet guys from any nationality .Thank you  :)

I'm available on Fridays and weekends please let me know when can we have tea  together

Its not so as u think but it can take time toget  nice and good friend , I offer myself if u think so  we meet  and talk then  we can decide to go head or  not matching our interests.

its time taking issue to et  a friend of your choice ,almost nationalaties  live here you will gain different experiences.

Hello lady how are you

Hello how are you

Wonderdesertman wrote:

Hello lady how are you

The lady hasn't visited the forum in over two years so, even if she wanted to be contacted by a strange man, it's less than likely she'll see your posts.