Fiance visa application pending for 1 year or more

In 2 weeks, it will mark 1 year of waiting for our application. We have been interviewed 3 month ago.

I wanted to know the experience of you guys who are waiting for family reunification for 6 to 12+ or more.

Most of the forum is inactive on this topic..
Good luck to all of you guys :)

Thanks

hi ! you must check the processing timing ..  for me it took exactly 19 months .. as long as you follow their main requirements .. there should be no problem ..  in my case only my fiance was interviewed .. i was not :)   just hope for the best

rish_86 wrote:

hi ! you must check the processing timing ..  for me it took exactly 19 months .. as long as you follow their main requirements .. there should be no problem ..  in my case only my fiance was interviewed .. i was not :)   just hope for the best

OMG Its harsh, btw I guess it would be lesser  time when you applied 16 or 18 months..
When we applied it was 18 months now its 19 ...

people are highly lucky if they hear before 19 months .,.  so most likely they will follow that timeline ,, that's my experience .. if your fiance is Pakistani then he can visit you in Pakistan .. i know its not easy to live apart .. but keep your hopes high :)
hilsen

Which country are you from?  My friend is from Singapore and her fiance visa took less than 2 months and it was approved.

They have 4 months of total waiting time, she got in half time. :)

I'm from Pakistan now its 19 months for us now.

ab4cd wrote:

In 2 weeks, it will mark 1 year of waiting for our application. We have been interviewed 3 month ago.

I wanted to know the experience of you guys who are waiting for family reunification for 6 to 12+ or more.

Most of the forum is inactive on this topic..
Good luck to all of you guys :)

Thanks

Hi Ab4cd,

Well we have waited 16 months now. thats a year and 4 months.. It is incredible! We were transferred to Police for interviews in January and we have not been called in. On the website the waiting period reduced from 18 to 17months for Nigeria. Today I received the same auto-mail that it is on the queue.

That is making me think it will go beyond 17 months...Honestly don't know what to think.

All the best to u guys.its all depend from case to case.mine was approved in 5nd half months