Looking for Pediatric Cardiologist in Riyadh

Assalam Alaikum members,

Hope you all are having a good day. Can anyone suggest me a good pediatric cardiologist in Riyadh. My son is suffering from Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD). I need to get his echo test done. Alhamduillh his condition is stable and he is growing up well but to keep monitoring the condition of vsd, we go for echo test every 6 months. Since, I am new in Saudi Arabia, I don't know many people here.

It would be very nice if someone can please tell me that if the echo test is done on the insurance card?

Stay blessed,

Salman Mahboob Khan

Sorry to hear about your child's trouble.

Pediatric cardiologist are in all good hospitals; for example: Suleiman Habib, Al-Hammadi, Dallah, Saudi German, Specialized- all have them.

Thanks for the reply and your concern. Alhamdulillah his condition is not that bad, he is very active Mashallah but yes we need to stay alert.

We are planning to have his echo test. but I'am not sure whether it is done on C class insurance as it would be expensive for me to bear the whole amount. Thanks again for the reply.

Stay blessed,

Salman Mahboob Khan

For insurance coverage, please check the documentation that came with your insurance policy for what hospitals are covered. Such echo tests in Suleiman Habib cost around 900 SAR each.

Hi saw your old post about looking for pediatric cardiologist for your son did you find any. Actually i am looking for same peads cardiologist with insurance catogory c. Please help