How do you like your Costa Rica town?

Hola,
   I live on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica, in Puerto Viejo. I like it very much. And I am also interested in finding out more about other towns. If you like the town you live in I would like to know why. Muchas Gracias.
Lisa

Hi Lisa:
I am Karen from Canada. I want to come to the area where you live. I may come in Feb. What is the area like to live in. What are the good things about it and the bad things? How long have you lived there. I am wondering if there is any dangerous animals in the bush. I see videos with snakes etc. Is there only internet cafes there or does every house have interenet and how much does it cost to get it? I sure could use any information you might have. Is there bad storms or lots of rain etc. when is the worst weather and is it ever cold there windy and rainy???

Hi Karen,
     Costa Rica is a beautiful place. I know you'll love it here. I wish I had time to answer each one of your questions personally but I don't. You see, I'm a writer. I write about my experiences here in Costa Rica, on my website. As a result, many people have gotten to know me and many many write with questions just like yours. I also make my living by offering a guide service and part of that service is answering questions and helping people plan their trip.

Most of your questions are already answered on my website. The page called Costa Rica Information has most of it. Also look at Costa Rica Advice. And in each of my stories as well as my book, you'll find lots of helpful info.

I will take a few moments to answer a few questions that you might have a hard time finding answers to on my website:

I've lived here for a little over three years.

There are snakes in the jungle, and insects that bite. I have been in the jungle many times and never had any problems, I've only seen a snake once and that was at a distance.

There are several internet cafes in Puerto Viejo where I live and many people have internet in their homes as well as hotels.

Everything else you can easily find on my website.Here is the link:travelexperiencecostarica.com/ I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if I can be of any more help.
Lisa