Oman medical licensure examination

I m a lady dr from Pakistan. I had completed my residency of mcps family Medicine from cpsp Pakistan. Exam will be at April 2017.for which moh exam of oman I can apply.

Hi do u know anyone who has appeared for Oman MOH viva for clinical pathology
I cleared prometric and will be appearing viva but don't know how to prepare?

Hi
Be prepared to answer Microbiology,Lab pathology,Biochem questions.Unlike in India where Pathology is isolated subject but here still Microbiology,pathology,etc are combined and expected to know.due to this reason many candidates appearing for viva from India are failing as they r not well prepared before.

Thank you Dr

Are you in living in Oman?

Hi i want to take the prometric Oman exam for lab technicians, can anyone help me with the study material and course outline?

I m a lady dr. Sorry cannt help

I am new on this forum and want u guys to guide about study material for oman dental exam.

What  do u mean  by this  if it's what I understood  is ok I do  very often  with  good  clean  personal

hi, I will be writing the GP exam. and i would like to know the questions or syllabus that we have to study .

Thank you

I was able to complete the oman  prometric exam by God's grace, and for those who are taking the exam, if u need the questions just email me at ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

can somebody tell me the link about how to register for oman moh exam staying in saudi arabia

hi i have completed ms ortho want to give prometric omsb exams any idea about materials

i want to clear omsb ortho exam

Hello everyone..
I am a gp with 2 yrs of practicing...
Is oxford handbook of medicine enough for prometric exam?