Looking for an English speaking hair salon and nail in Bangkok

Hi,
does anyone knows a good english speaking hair  and nail salon  near the BTS Silom line?
Thank you

Quel est le problème ?
C'est pour pouvoir tailler une bavette pendant un shampoing ?

Oops, sorry ! I should write in English !  :D

Hi Melissa brandt,

Welcome to Expat.com :D

There are actually some hairdressers in the Business directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … r-dresser/

Please feel free to get in touch, hopefully some of them will be able to communicate in english.  :top:

Thank you and good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

To find out the potential market and new channel partners.
Develop the product according to the market requirement.
Prepare all export documents, such as proforma, packing list, bill of lading,
Utilizing the maximum potentiality of the product to achieve the export value and maintain the regular business with and increase the growth of the company by generating a significant profit margin

amolnavrath wrote:

To find out the potential market and new channel partners.
Develop the product according to the market requirement.
Prepare all export documents, such as proforma, packing list, bill of lading,
Utilizing the maximum potentiality of the product to achieve the export value and maintain the regular business with and increase the growth of the company by generating a significant profit margin

???

Hi Melissa,
you can try Senpom Salon.
I'm a regular Customer,they speak English and fortunately they know how to take care westerners hair.
They are just 5 minutes from the BTS station Wuttakat.
I'm sure you will like this salon.
Enjoy!!

The closest salon to a BTS I recently found is at BTS ploenchit, its called:

facebook.com/savannahairnailsalonbangkok

Its just footsteps away from the BTS and they can speak pretty good English. This salon is not in the expat business directory yet I already checked, they also do nails.

Another good one you can try is about 5 minutes walk from BTS Nana called Zahara Salon, they are all female stylists and speak decent English. They are already in the business directory.

Goodluck

hahaha tu rigole