There used to be a Samossa Place somewhere in Kuwait City

Hi

Back in mid and late 80's and there used to be a Samossa shop in open place in Kuwait city. They used to make yummy meat samossas there. People would flock there to eat them. I was a toddler and all I can remember was the taste. Anyone knows if that shop is still there and what is the name? Where was the place? any photos? Sweet memories !

You are Kuwaiti, right?

tall order for such a small shop :S the only thing i can imagine is the samosa place run by the brothers just outside the entrance above the parking near mubarakiya, beside the pharmacy.

legacy wrote:

tall order for such a small shop :S the only thing i can imagine is the samosa place run by the brothers just outside the entrance above the parking near mubarakiya, beside the pharmacy.

Do you know since when they run it? back from early/mid 80's? People would flock in there after sunset to have a treat there. Do they still run their business there? Any photos?  They used to sell them on a van or in makeshift tent. The spices they used and the taste was so yummy. 

Thank you

as far as i am aware there are no tents or trucks that sell anything near Kuwait city, i could be mistaken.

maybe you can narrow down the location as Kuwait city is quite big.

They may have this new rule of not letting anyone selling anything outside the stores, however, back in 80's they had no such rules.