Apartment/Flat to rent 30,000-40,000

Looking for an apartment or house to rent not more than 40,000Kshs.

Prefered estates: Close to Junction, Yaya, Prestige, Hurligham.

Safe Secure, inclusive of Wifi, Security, Electricity, Kitchen, Self-contained room

There could be something in the housing section at the top of this page.
Worth a look.

Hello Annie4 :cheers:

As suggested by Fred, please drop an advert in the more appropriate section of the site :

> Housing in Kenya

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

You will be lucky indeed to get an apartment for that money in the areas you mention, particularly when you expect wifi etc.  I think that 80,000 plus would be more realistic, for those areas.

When we lived in Kileleshwa and Westlands in 2004/2005, rentals were over 40,000 per month, then.  I think for that money you may only get a guest wing or servants quarter in someones compound.  Bills such as electricity and water are usually not included and you should expect to have to repaint the property at the end of the tenancy.

Rents in the 'well up' areas of the city tend to be very high, unfortunately.

Hi Annie, did you find someone to do a flat share with?
My name is Mumbi and i work for a non-profit organization here in Nairobi. I'm not married and have no child(ren). I'd like to do a house share in Jamhuri, Ngong Road. This area has close proximity to amenities such as malls like The Junction (you can walk there or take transport that'll take you less than 5 minutes), Prestige, Yaya (transport needed), there's great restaurants, gyms and as many hang out joints, hospitals and even religious places.
I plan on moving in September and i'm yet to find a house, i'm looking for a friendly, clean, working female with no child(ren). If you'd be interested, you can contact me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the Housing in Kenya by adding an advert.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Housing in Kenya section + do not publish your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct