Hi good day- about ncb atm machine

Hi to all ncb quickpay i have small problem about my money,when i deposit it to my account my money got fold because i hold it,but then the money get inside the atm machine,but atm machine cant deposit..and without receipt comes out,how i wish i can  get my moneyback..its a small amount 500Sar,,pls help me,, thanks

randzjib wrote:

Hi to all ncb quickpay i have small problem about my money,when i deposit it to my account my money got fold because i hold it,but then the money get inside the atm machine,but atm machine cant deposit..and without receipt comes out,how i wish i can  get my moneyback..its a small amount 500Sar,,pls help me,, thanks

Simple! When that happened, you should have called the customer service to report the incident. If you did, they probably asked you the location of the atm, atm number and the amount of money deposited. With that information, they could process your complaints and could do the proper procedure to check if the complaint is legit to perform the necessary action towards it.

Anyhow, i guess you can still make it in time so try to contact one of the customer service immediately and tell them what happen. Don't worry you'll get your money back.

Good luck!

500 SAR is not small btw! Can smell arrogance  :lol: