Safe VPN for mac

Sorry to bother everyone with so many questions, but does anyone know of a good (free, if possible) VPN to download for a Mac OSX 10.7.5?

Am homeschooling my children and need access to things I can get without it!

due to DNS poisioning, better to have a paid vpn rather than a free vpn which is normaly not working in China. I use IPVanish, but there is a problem, you have to use a working vpn to get it, the IPVanish website is blocked as well, so it's a good idea to get a vpn before you come to china.

free VPN can never be sustainable in China, which has a superior firewall to block all foreign content and VPNs I use ExpressVPN for Mac and can access any web in China works for me so far try it and I hope it will solve your issue. thanks

I would suggest CyberGhost VPN service. But, these free VPN tends to be limited in bandwidth, connectivity and leak your DNS which makes it useless in the first place. I would recommend you to instead of  using free VPN look for cheap VPNs which are offered in discounts by sites like these sites mostsecurevpn.com/cheap-vpn-services/ they sometimes offer more discounts than a direct vendor.

ExpressVPN absolutely works fine!

I've been using expressVPN for almost a year now. It's reliable.

Hi everyone, I am new in Suzhou. Does expressVPN work well with MS Windows too? and what about iphone? which VPN to use?

machi28 wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new in Suzhou. Does expressVPN work well with MS Windows too? and what about iphone? which VPN to use?

Yes, it is good. I used a couple of paid VPN(hotshield, cyberghost, ipvanish, shadowsock) and find that expressVPN is one of the best. Cheers!

Free VPN doesn't really work in China. If you are in a budget you can try Hidester VPN a new service optimized for China.