Friends to hang out on weekend

Hello, I am a VK. Living in HCMC Q11 looking for friends to hang out on weekend, I do speak fluently in English,  French and Vietnamese.

I am not looking for a date and I am not a ATM machine. PM me and we can have a coffee on 16 or 17th

Thanks.

business or pleasure?

Pleasure my friend

Hi NPBD,

It would be very helpful for you and people who want to meet you if you can share what are you looking for.

+ What kind of conversation do you like? deep or surface?

Do you want to talk about what do you value in your life?
Do you want to talk about what do you like about yourself?
Do you believe in God and are interested in talking about God?

+ What kind of topic are you interested in?

If you like sports, say so.
If you like animals, say so.

+ Are you able to inspire people OR are you looking for to be inspired?

If you have lots of lucks and blessings in your life, and you want to spread to other people, say so.
If you have been to difficulties, and want to be inspired, say so.

To be clear, even transparent on this, will save YOU and people who would meet you lots of time and opportunity cost, since you would find the exact people you want to talk to.

Sorry but I am not putting my resume online. Just PM me and we can talk. I am just looking for friend/acquaintance to go for coffee/drink and talk about anything.  Like I said it's not a dating so who care about what I like/interest/believe etc....

MeoMun wrote:

Hi NPBD,

It would be very helpful for you and people who want to meet you if you can share what are you looking for.

+ What kind of conversation do you like? deep or surface?

Do you want to talk about what do you value in your life?
Do you want to talk about what do you like about yourself?
Do you believe in God and are interested in talking about God?

+ What kind of topic are you interested in?

If you like sports, say so.
If you like animals, say so.

+ Are you able to inspire people OR are you looking for to be inspired?

If you have lots of lucks and blessings in your life, and you want to spread to other people, say so.
If you have been to difficulties, and want to be inspired, say so.

To be clear, even transparent on this, will save YOU and people who would meet you lots of time and opportunity cost, since you would find the exact people you want to talk to.

crazy ^^^^^loco

Hahahha...I like the way you are straightforward. Why and how did you get the idea that the locals see you as ATM machine? Personal experience?

If you like to play pool, hang out at the swimming pool, enjoy fresh air, I can throw a get together for us here. I live at Diamond Island in D2 diamondisland.com.vn

Anyone up to next weekend?

hi,  very pleased for you to Vietnam.Hope you see more friend at vietnam