Adapting to the climate in South Korea

Hello everyone,

Adjusting to new climatic conditions is key in any expatriation process. Moving to South Korea is no exception.

What are the climate characteristics of South Korea?

How does the local weather impact your daily life, mood or health?

What are the pros and cons of the climate in South Korea?

Share you advice and help people adapt quickly to their new weather environment.

Thanks in advance,

Priscilla

Hello!
Seoul is a beautiful city, full of great people, but it's climate is TERRIBLE, there are only 3 climates here since what I've seen: Super Hot, Super Rainy or Super mega Cold

And then if you mix them you'll end wet and sweaty or freezing under tons of snow hahaha.

But it's a beautiful city, the bad climate it's worth it!

Hi dear Priscilla!
I am very grateful and thankful that you writes to me. If any should know about the funny climates trust me it's me because i'll have been living in Sweden and everyone's know how hard it is to living with such climate. One day it is varm and rainy,the next day very cold and freezing to death. I have heard from people how lives there that life could a good condition if and only you have the job. My question is how can i find a job from here/Stockholm??? I would be very grateful if you can write back to me when you have the time. I have a child who is only 12 year's old and i do not want to take a risk for nothing and come back with empty hands. Please forgive me for my bad english. I am very sorry for that. I wish you and your love one's wellbeing and happiness in life where ever you are. Please stay healthy and happy and take care. Thank you once again.

Sincerely / Celia
From/Sweden , Stockholm

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. The subject is about climate = weather conditions
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please kindly note that Priscilla is a member of the Expat.Com team. This topic has been launched so that expatriates who are in South Korea or have been there could share their inputs on the climate/weather conditions.

@ Celia, since you have a precise question which is not related to the present topic, i suggest you create a new topic on the South Korea forum so as you may get some feedbacks on how to get a job.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Than you very much and please give my apologies to dear Priscilla that i wrote to her.

Sincerely / Nasim Celia Moazeni
From / Sweden , Stockholm