Albion Football Club need players!!

Are there any footballers out there that want to play in division 7 with us. We are an international team with players from all walks of life from all over the world. We have a lot of fun playing serious football. Please check out our website for further information - laget.se/albionfc. Come along for a try-out and see how it feels! During the winter, we are indoors training and then late February, we start out build up with friendly matches until the season starts in late March 2011. Welcome all! Coach Josh :)

Hi Josh, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get replies soon.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Josh, im kinda intrested . how do i contact u ?

yeah,am a footballer here in ukarine,so how can we go about it,your contact and you email.sir

Hi sirgoggy!

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Armand

DEAR SIR,

I AM A FOOTBALLER I LIVE IN PARIS. I AM INTERESTED PLS HOW CAN I GO ABOUT IT..I WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER FOR MORE DISCUSSIONS.

THANKS.

Hello domino14,

Could you please post in lower caps on the forum!

Thanks

Hi all!!! Please visit our site and send a mail to us. laget.se/albionfc

sounds great! I'm really interested, will contact you as soon as possible

cheers

ersin

Hej,
I am from Lithuania. I have to move in Sweden in August, by the reason that my wife studying In Sweden at master degree. I am playing in the Lithuanian premier league. Four years I played in Israel, also I played in Lithuania National team. Maybe I can join to play football? Could you send me information about that by the via-mail [email protected].
Eimantas

Hi Josh am very interested in playing for your team.please contact me.

Hi josh i am a striker from nigeria.I am really interested.Please reply me [email protected]

i am a footballer from nigeria and i want a chance to play anywhere in the world

thanks for the advert,i have just read it and i am an aspiring young kenyan with talent and would wish to play soccer at Albion fc if given an opportunity.i am mid-fielder and can fit as well in the striking force.i am interested and i need your guidance on how to get the chance at albion club.

yeah sir ,am a footballer here in india,im intrested in playing fr ur team... looking forward fr ur reply ..

i am waitin

hey,this tino valentino,i am a action striker from Nigeria,living now in china,i am 1.83 tall,i wait to the good new say my postor david ibiyeomei

Dear sir, I am 17 years old and I am a footballer & I need a team because I am just a street player and i know i play very well.I want to be a star one day I play midfield (4) that is my position, I just need someone to help me please look for a club for me. thanks

hello sir i am samuel picolo from cameroon from i play good football and i play as a fowarder in my club please ..i really need to play out of my country and i think i will mke a good player in your team ..i run 100m i 10 seconds please help take me for a trials ...i believe i will make it

hey how are you i am footballer too please help me i really need a team out side my country please help take me okay/

yeah sir ,am a footballer here in Nigeria,Am 19 strong and active can play in any defensive position i'm interested in playing fr ur team... looking forwdard fr ur reply

Good day Sir, I am Rapheal from Nigeria. I was just searching on Google for a football team that needs a player. Fortunately for me, I saw Albion football club. I am a midfielder that has been dreaming of playing football from the early age of 6 and now i am 17. Hope to hear from you sir. you can also send me a mail on my email address [email protected]. Hope to hear from you Sir.

please im very ready to join u or play football, pls this is my email danielamoah882@gmail thank u

hi sir my name is daniel from ghana it has always been my wish to play football i will be glad if u give the chance thank u

i want to play

Hi Albion Foothball Club,my name is Mathew Aguero,i am foothballetr,am 17years old,i am an atharking midfielder,i am a humble respectull player.
i am from Nigeria.i have an expirience of playing in a league.i whent to F2g soccer academy in Nigeria,i plaied youth stars FCleague3 in Nigeria and Manifest FC league3.i have intrest in joing you over there.it will be my plesoure if you can give me chance to play for you.thank you very much.

Hi Albion Football Club,my name is EMEKA ASIKA,i am a footballer,I am 16years old,i am an Striker [9] and i can also play other position,i am a humble respectful player.
i am from Nigeria.i have an experience of playing in a league.i play in  Felers FC and Super Star Fc in Lagos Nigeria.i have interest in joining your Club.it will be my pleasure if you can give me chance to play for your Club.thank you very much.

Hello i am john Tunde from nigeria presently resding in sweden. i wish to come for a trainning with your team whenever there..

Hello guys,

I invite you to post your ad in the jobs in Stockholm section.

Thank you.

i am looking for a club that i can play in

Hi albion am a footballer but havnt played in D top flight yet I love the game of soccer that's why I want to make it my profession.would love to play for Albion fc and together we can achive great things together.my Gmail [email protected] am having problems with my email.thank you albion

Hi > You should please post in the appropriate section > Stockholm classifieds or jobs.

As this is an old thread, i close this topic.

Closed