Polish Public School for non-Polish speaking Children

Hi,
We are from Australia however my wife and children all hold dual Australian/Polish citizenship. We are looking to live in Poland however our children do not currently speak Polish. We have an 11 year old girl, 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl. Are there any public schools that are bilingual Polish/English? It doesn't have to be in Warsaw as we are open to living in any medium to large city in Poland. Alternatively can anyone give any advice on schools or government programs that can assist children from non-Polish speaking background? We don't think an International school is an option for us due to the expense though if anyone knows of an affordable option we would be interested to hear. We could most likely afford private after-school tutoring for our children in Polish and/or school curriculum to assist them in the transition etc. so  if anyone has any advice or experience of any of the above we would love to hear it.
Thank you.

Hello, I just travelled in Gdansk/Gdynia and Sopot, and the only school I found (similar to you case) is International school (there are 2, british and international)