New forums for Vietnam

Hello everyone!

Just a few words to let you know that we have added two new forums for expats in Vietnam. The new cities are as follows:

* Nha Trang 
  * Hoi An

So if you have any questions on those cities, or if you would like to share your experience about living in any of those cities, kindly post on the respective forums.

Please note existing topics have already been moved there.

See you soon on Expat.com!

Wonderful!  Now how about merging the HCMC and Saigon forums?

we will do that very soon ;)

I like the new additions :-) and the merging of HCMC & Siagon is great sooner the better.

Juilen is there any chance you could add Can Tho to the site?

Thank-you

Hi Budman1,

Thank you for your suggestion. We will add it to our list.

Best regards,
Christine

Thanks Christine, sorry I misspeled Julien's name in my first post up there.

Also can you add Da Nang. Thanks :-)

Hello all,

It is really good that I found you guys on here.  I have been here for over 2 years, without much American contact.  So, with no further due, greetings to everyone.

Yup, merging HCMC and Saigon into one is a must because they are one.  Adding Can Tho and Da Nang onto there would really help, for they are two of the major cities here.

Budman, are you still in Can Tho?

Yep, sure am. Living the good life down in the Delta.

Budman,

Give me a buzz, my number is 01222112203, when you have time.  We will do coffee or get a couple of beers or something.

Howie

Thats so lovely of Julien and his team. more power to your elbow in your efforts to make information so easy for foreigners.

I think I should suggest expatblog to add a Phu Quoc forum. Many expats are living, working, doing business there on the Phu Quoc island.

That's great!

Hi LoveLife!

Thanks for your suggestion.
We are noting it down ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Mr Armand!
i traveled many times in Nha Trang and Hoi An, I took many nice pictures about there. I would like to post pics about Nha Trang and Hoi An but I dont know How I have to do. I am realy want to share Vietnam with all number in our forum.
Thank you for your helf.

Hi,

You can post your Nha Trang pictures here: https://www.expat.com/en/pictures/asia/ … nha-trang/
and the Hoi An ones here : https://www.expat.com/en/pictures/asia/vietnam/hoi-an/
Click on "add a picture".

Regards
Armand

Need Danang forum also :)

Welcome to Expat.com Vietnam Destination and thanks for the suggestion, it has been taken into consideration.;)

Harmonie.:)

Julien wrote:

we will do that very soon ;)

Uhhh.....what's your definition of "very soon" Julien? :D  We still have 2 forums for the same city (Saigon and HCMC) 14 months later.  HCMC is the official name, so the Saigon forum should go, IMHO.

lol very soon is longer than 14 months.

They don't seem to have put Can Tho up there either.

Alright, all of you tech gurus,

Does it take a lot of time or cost a lot of money to edit these forum names?  I think it is time for us to take our own actions:  each pitch in a little to combine HCMC and Saigon into one forum and, at the same time, add Can Tho and Da Nang onto there. 

It is getting to the point of ridiculousness now, don't you think Team?

Howie

The major Foreigner settlement areas are TP Ho Ci Minh (SaiGon is an alternative for Quan 1), TP Nha Trang, TP Hoi An, TP Da Nang, TP Hue, TP Ha Noi.

The secondary are Đảo Phú Quốc, TP Ca Tho; TP Vung Tau, TP Ha Long Bay. I mean more than a body count of 50.

The tourist areas are included in the above plus: TP Da Lat and TP SaPa.