Intern looking for a freelance/ part-time job on the side

Hi everyone!

I am currently in an unpaid internship for another 5 months in KL and I'm thinking about getting a job on the side for a little extra cash. Can anyone suggest where I could start my search or what I may be able to do here?
I work Monday to Friday so it would have to either be at the week-end or in the evenings.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you!!

-S-

We have a position based at our farm or lodge in Cameron Highlands. We provide accommodation and free veggies from farm for self-cooking. If keen, please write to me [email protected] or call 0135881613. Send me a CV if you can and a picture of yourself.

Alternatively, we have a part time position in KL. (need to see your skill set first)

Thanks.

Hi SMistry,

One of my friend is owning few vegetarian restaurants which located at KL and Selangor area, they are looking for part timer. If you have interest, may further discuss.

Thank you

May

Hello everyone,

Can you please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website ?

- Jobs in Kuala Lumpur

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hi There, We are looking to hire an intern. We are a startup with great products. We are based in TTDI / Damansara (closeby to Bangsar). Do email us at xxx if you are interested.
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Removal gmail ad + number
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ MenonHR, please wait till members contact you through your adverts in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

It will be more convenient for members as well as for you, so that you may have a look at the qualifications.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi I am looking for some part time job for 5 days to work in kl..I have travel background please advise if any tq **

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I am looking for a full time job,im currently staying here in Malaysia..from Phil's. Any office job or any vacant position..
Some recommendations please? Thanks..

Guia oco wrote:

Hi I am looking for a full time job,im currently staying here in Malaysia..from Phil's. Any office job or any vacant position..
Some recommendations please? Thanks..

Hello Guua oco :cheers:

Please drop an advert of your detailed cv in the Jobs offers in Kuala Lumpur section of the site to increase your chances to find an employment.

Best of luck :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi MISTRY,
                   What are working as and what part job u need.
give more details

Any office job ,school helper or you can give me a option tq arthi

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the dedicated section of the website if you are either offering a job or looking for one.

- Jobs in Kuala Lumpur

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed