Steam cleaning of bedding and mattresses etc

Is there a company here in Bratislava who could offer a steam cleaning service at home for my bedding and mattresses which are being unpacked after being in storage for months?

Hi, I found one service..http://www.potema-servis.sk/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=100
Maybe you will like it. It also depends that what part of Slovakia are you now. Nice day. Danka

Hi Danka,

Thank you so much. I am based in Bratislava. I will try the website.

Kind regards

So if you are in BA, i also found some another..
bratislava.tetaberta.sk/offer/unikatne-cistenie-a-dezinfekcia-suchou-parou-IDigH.html
There is written that this guy has some special machine brought from Great Britain, so maybe you can try to call and arrange the meeting. Hope it will work. Unfortunately I don't have any experience like this.. :( Have a nice day.Bye :)

Hi danka:
How are you going??
Sorry to interpt you Girl!!
I am Aymen From Hammamet-Tunisia
I want to come and live in Slovakia and i dont know where can i go for statuat my papier.
Me and my Girlfriend who is from Svaty Jur, we organise to live in Slovakia as well but we dont know how can i do for this?
I was in Slovakia last November 2010. Its really amusing Slovakia, i quite like ir...Its one small big Country...
Can u help please ??
Thanks a loot Danka
Aymen Mami

Hi Aymen :)

Your last message was off topic! If you have new questions please start a new topic on the Slovakia forum.

Regards
Armand

Hi..
   According to me, instead of going for mattress cleaning, you should opt for buying new mattresses. You also have to pay a big amount to the cleaner services. Better option is to go for a new one that is comfortable and relaxing. You can also opt for foam mattresses for the same.