Finding graphic design (publishing) jobs in Australia and relocating

Hi, we are a family of three. Both of us are newspaper professionals. Our son is 4 yrs old. We are thinking of places to relocate to for a better life and better opportunities (educational and lifestyle) for our child. I'm in the editorial middle level managerial position in a newspaper while my husband heads the design section. Can anyone guide us as to whether it is a good idea to think of Australia as the new destination? And how does one find a job before visiting the country? Help!

Hello everybody! We are a young couple with no kids. Me, Graphic design, Illustrations, Video editing semi-professional with a Marketing degree and also Accounts payable experience more than 3 years. My wife is graduated in languages  and translation with Restaurant-Wine bar Manager experience.
Question, We know how tricky the immigrant situation can be, is there an agency, agents, persons who went trough this already and actually knows a simple work flow to follow to get things done..? I have visited several websites with so many info but no friendly guidance on: what you should do as per your situation, etc...
Many thanks in advance Australians and friends..!!!