Greetings from Australia

To all my Expat.com friends

Putting the finishing touches to the house as I await the arrival of my in-laws for Christmas.

I've made a Christmas cake, shortbreads and gingerbreads but will be serving a spicy lentil soup and hommous for lunch tomorrow in memory of my time in Riyadh.

Bill and I are both well and excited about Christmas - the happiest time of the year for us as our family comes together and the celebrations start on the 23rd - my birthday!

Hope this finds you all well and enjoying your time in Riyadh..We think of you all often  :)

Hey Girl! 

Its so good to hear from you - funny, hubby was just asking about you both yesterday!  :)

Glad to hear all is well and your having family in for the holidays.  Your blog has been quiet so I thought you may have been on a bit of a vacation...  Please keep us posted on what you have planned for the future.  We hope that the ME is in there somewhere, otherwise I can see we will have to plan a trip to the land, down under!  Hugs to everyone!  We miss you!!!

Hi

Glad to hear your doing well, best wishes to you all and happy many memories in advance.

Salman :)

G, so good to hear from you!  Coincidentally, I also was talking about you and Bill just the other day!!

I wish I was home for Christmas--but the weather in the States makes it more likely I'd be spending the 25th stranded in an airport! :lol:

Anyway, glad to know you're alive and well and as CAF said, if you don't come back to visit, we'll have to rent a charter and all pile in on you in Oz.

Merry Christmas!

hey... good to hear form u... have a wonderful time