Cost Of Living in KL- Around PJ

Hi All,

Im planning to relocate to KL. My office is close to PJ hilton. I dont have the exact address but know its 2 mins walking distance from PJ Hilton.

Im currently single and looking at spending a max of 2500 RM a month for accommodation, Travel, Food and Basic utilities.

Prefer to stay alone without a room mate. Any suggestions, were I can stay, what will be cost of living, and so on....

Regards
Brat

Also, wanted to know If I plan to buy a bike or car, is my Indian Driving License valid?

Hi,

Since I have to decide between PJ and Bandar Utama and you are already settled there, seeking your views on choosing between one of them.   We have a 9 yr old kid so proximity to good international school is critical along with a cosmopolitan environment. 

Thanks...

Rgds,
Indie

Hello miss indie,

Actually, you may enroll your child to do a foundation course first before continuing with IGCSE. The foundation course  would serve to equip your child with enough basics before he/she continue with IGCSE. It's very important so that the child would be able to cope well with the syllabus. I've been teaching IGCSE subjects for 5 years now. If you have any other questions, you may mail me at [email protected]. If you are looking at a center that is cost and time convenient to you, you may consider Brixsten Academy. I'm teaching here as well. They offer both Foundation and IGCSE in the center. You can mail me at the email address given for more information. Have a nice day!

Hello shangeetha,

The post of Miss Indie is from 2011  ;)

Thank you for your contribution but it will be better if you participate on more recent threads.

All the very best,
Bhavna

LOL.  :D:D:D

:o i did not really notice the date.  :D
sure will