Social worker looks for a job in Asuncion!

Hello there! I am together with a Paraguayan guy who I have met in Brazil, Fortaleza. I have been living there for 6 months. At the end of this year my boyfriend goes back to Paraguay. We are looking for opportunities. Maybe going to Paraguay for a while is a nice idea! I love latin-american people so much.

I am almost 24 yrs old, I have a bachelor degree in Social Youth Care and I have done internship in Ireland for 5 months. Afterwards I have studied for a bachelor-after-bachelor degree in International Cooperation North and South. Because of that I was in Brazil. There I have given English classes for children in slums.

So can you help me to find a nice job in Asuncion? It doesn't matter with what I'll start. Something in tourism, social work, english classes,... or are you looking for a new colleague or partner? Can I help in a school? Let me know! Thanks for help!

Hello Verathi and welcome on board Expat.com :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Jobs offers in Paraguay section of the site to increase your chances to find an employment.

All the best :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi there is a demand for English teachers here at the moment, try to join Expats in Paraguay !!!!!, allot of teachers/schools are on that site , 1600 helpfull members regards and good luck !