I need help from Mauritia citizens

I am considering moving to Mauritius,I am a graduate from a reputable university with second class upper division, pls I need job in Mauritius ,I am a graduate of science laboratory technology, I can do any job also like babysitting, housemaid,hairdressing and cooking as well.Can anybody help me please?Your response will be highly appreciated.Thanks alot

I am a graduate of science laboratory technology, I can do any job also like babysitting, housemaid,hairdressing and cooking as well

Sorry to disappoint but it ain't going to happen.
One in four young Mauritians is unemployed and before the Ministry of labour delivers you a work permit for babysitting or housemaid, you will have to compete with the locals.

What type of help?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : inappropriate off topic post! Participate only if you can help.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

For a university graduate I don't think it will be a problem for you to get a good and reputable job in Mauritius. Look for jobs on www.myjobs.mu, www.mauritiusjobs.mu etc or I might be able to help

Thanks for your reply

vnavjee wrote:

What type of help?

I need Graduate job in Mauritius

External wrote:

Sorry to disappoint but it ain't going to happen.
One in four young Mauritians is unemployed and before the Ministry of labour delivers you a work permit for babysitting or housemaid, you will have to compete with the locals.

Like I said am also a graduate from a reputable university with good grade.if I could get a job in my field as well,I would be happy...thanks for your reply

Ash1019 wrote:

For a university graduate I don't think it will be a problem for you to get a good and reputable job in Mauritius. Look for jobs on www.myjobs.mu, www.mauritiusjobs.mu etc or I might be able to help

Thanks so much,i really appreciate it,i will check those websites, if you can render any assistance as well,i would be happy, thanks in advance