Finding rent in Poland without speaking Polish?

I'm a European citizen who's actually Polish by birth (but I have no Polish citizenship and do not speak Polish). I speak my native language which nobody speaks, and I speak English.

How should I go about finding a place to rent in Poland?

I have no preference for location (although I gravitate towards the Northwestern parts, they are less like the Baltic countries and Russia), and one of the main things for me is that it would be cheap and would be an apartment (not a room). I'd be renting for at least a couple of months, but stay longer.

Where should I start? My main concern is that I do not speak Polish or Russian at all, and from what I know, few people speak English in Poland. Especially when we're talking signing a contract.

Hello norwaylive :cheers:

Maybe you could seek the help of a professional to find a rent. You may find some recommended by members in our business directory:

> Real estate in Poland

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

kenjee wrote:

Hello norwaylive :cheers:

Maybe you could seek the help of a professional to find a rent. You may find some recommended by members in our business directory:

> Real estate in Poland

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thanks! I will do that in a bit today. I hope they don't charge too much - I don't have a lot to spare!