Looking for a double room

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a double room with my girlfriend from July for a couple months (3-4). in Sliema, Saint Paul's bay  or in any city nearby. Our budget is 3-400€ .

We're looking on facebook groups as well with no luck so far, so if you could help us with any information I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

bpetex wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a double room with my girlfriend from July for a couple months (3-4). in Sliema, Saint Paul's bay  or in any city nearby. Our budget is 3-400€ .

We're looking on facebook groups as well with no luck so far, so if you could help us with any information I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Please search the forum, as advice has been posted many times already, as this is a common query.  Also, you can address your search to the HOUSING section of the site.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi bpetex,

I suggest you to have a look at these following links :

Sliema Local Council :  sliemalocalcouncil.com
Yellow Pages :  Real estate agencies in Sliema www.yellow.com.mt
SlimaNews : sliemanews.blogspot.com
Quicklets :  www.quicklets.com.mt

I also advise you to contact some real estate, they might help you to find an accommodation. Here are some real estate agencies in the business directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … al-estate/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

if you are looking for an apartment in Sliema your budget is much too low. For sharing apartment it might be possible, still difficult.

Be aware, that Sliema is prime area in Malta, and that you probably do not want to move in any old not well kept apartment. Living standards in some properties are really low. For myself cannot imagine to live without AC in old flat.... look for a modern with AC.

Thank you for the links :) Quicklets seems really promising.

The prices on the real agencies websites are for long lets, ant cheap ones are 99,9% occupied. Try and see, good luck!

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks but i m not looking.

@wireless_n

Advertising is not permitted on the public section of the forum. You can place a free advert in the housing section at the top of this page.

Ooops..sorry..I will look into that..thanks for the info.

We can offer the double room in Fgura for free if you stay till the 23rd September and they take care of our pets while we are away.
Marco