New here in tampere looking for friends

hello everyone i am new here in tampere so i dont have friends yet hope to find soon so that i have someone to talk to and hang out with

You can try networking section to meet like-minded individuals.

Good luck
Z

love_goddess13 wrote:

hello everyone i am new here in tampere so i dont have friends yet hope to find soon so that i have someone to talk to and hang out with

Hi, along with Z's advice about the networking section, I'd suggest you look over or post on the "New members of the Finland forum" topic, or just tell everyone a little about yourself or why you decided to come to Tampere.  Connecting with others usually goes easier if you share a mutual interest or background :)

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

i wil visit Finland ,, oct 2016 ,, we can meet if you want

do you come to helsinki ? let me know !

Hey:)

Im also new Tampere, I would love to make some new friends to hang out with :)

Hi, i also just 3 weeks in tampere for exchange student programme. I also dont have friend here, and this city very bore for me. May be we can hang out together someday.

Ari.

Hi I am also new here in Tampere.. Wanna find more friends. Finnish people are not friendly.. That is what I observed.. Children doesn't know how to say thank you even in their dialects.. 10 years of age I expect that they know how to respect older people.. Maybe not all finish has no manners but in my two months here that's what I encountered.. Still be polite and nice with them until I have patience..

Hei life saver you there already ?

Did you find some friends?

Very horrible experienced in my life. I thought my life will be OK here but its end in suicide..

No, I am in the social worker place now. They took me because I attempt suicide.

Where are you? Whats the location?! Finland or elsewhere?

I'm in Yvaskyla Finland now. The ambulance brought me here last Saturday.

Please do not do that again. Do not count on Finns they are very different , we are all suffering in this weather, this darkness is affecting everyone, not only you. But life is more precious than committing suicide. And guess what? Suicidal thought also heat everyone, in a different amplitude of course. I am living here also, Please send me Email on xxxx, At least someone you can talk to freely.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Any luck yet? I'm new here to Tampere and looking for some friends :)

Hi are you still living in tampere? Im jen from philippines planning to move next year in finland, particularly in kangasala

hii

i recommend you this fb grp :
facebook.com/groups/CSTampere/?ref=br_rs

good luck :)

Hi!! New in Tampere looking for people to hang out on the weekend :)