Going out in Miami.

Hello dear members :)

What are your 10 favorite places to go out in Miami to meet people and socialize?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, beaches, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks you in advance for your contributions!

Hi everyone,

I currently live in Miami and have for the past 4 years. Miami is a very interesting and culturally diverse place. Miami is a very large city with lots to do.

Some of my favorite places are in South Beach (SOBE) and Downtown Miami.

Some clubs that are great are Space (Downtown) and LIV (SOBE) for you Techno & House heads. Some Restaurants include Sushi Samba, Joe's Stone Crab (min. 1hr wait) & Shake Shack on South Beach. Lincoln Road on South Beach is a must visit tourist spot with plenty of restaurants and shopping stores. Ocean Drive is also a number one tourist spot.

During the month of March we have what is called Winter Music Conference. We get all the best DJ's from around the world for one week and there are amazing parties that entire week.

Downtown restaurants are plentiful if you go by Brickell avenue. Bayside is a nice family and friends hangout spot in Downtown. There is the opera hall and the AAA arena where there are always concerts and shows available for entertainment.

I would be more than glad to help out anyone that needs some guidance, help or just friendship.

Enjoy. :D