Permanent resident visas

Hi everybody !  :D

I was wondering, does anyone of you know an Asian country where getting long-term visas or even permanent resident visas is easy?
I am currently living in Thailand with a 90-day visa. However, immigration laws are getting tighter in Thailand and getting a permanent visa is quite a struggle...  :/
Share your personal experience please !  ;)

Hi,
May be better if you ask people from other Asian Countries to get good answer !!
Here is Thailande so most people live in this country or want to live in !!!! Lol
:cheers:

Bonjour

Le forum en Anglais est ICI
Vous êtes actuellement sur le forum en Français
Cordialement

Hi everyone,

@ BabyPuma,

Your thread has been moved to the anglophone Thailand forum. I suggest you go through the Expat Guide of countries which might be of interest to you.

Here is the link : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=62

Scroll through the countries.

Read through the visa section's articles so that you have an idea.

Upper banner > Handy Tools > Expat Guide.

All the best,
Bhavna

Bonjour,

Oups, désolée, je suis francophone mais je pensais être comprise par un plus grand nombre de personnes si je m'exprimais en anglais...  ;)

BabyPuma wrote:

Bonjour,

Oups, désolée, je suis francophone mais je pensais être comprise par un plus grand nombre de personnes si je m'exprimais en anglais...  ;)

Hello BabyPuma

Since your thread has been moved to the anglophone version of the site, you can carry on in English here. :top:

You can seek help in french on the francophone version of Expat.com.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

The Phillippines

Thanks a lot for your reply !  :)
I had already read about the ease to get long-term visas in the Philippines. Yet, getting permanent residency there seems more complicated (unless you marry a native, which is not in our plans).  ;)