Looking for Friends "let's go ladies!"

Dear Ladies!

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Ruby from Philippines, I am in hamburg since one month ago. I've been in some area like harbour, city hall and alster lake which is the best I like to go when I want to walk. Seems I will have still days to stay in these city. I would like to request for a meeting with someone (Ladies only)  from Philippines or any nationality with english speaking to chat and drinks. For sure we will easy to find place like coffee shop which is many around in Hamburg, if you are wine lover no worry, I love wine too.. :-)

I am free in any day, but of course, I am willing to adjust to another convenient date and time of our choice. Just let me know if you are interested. Thanks! I am looking forward to meet you.

Cheers,
Ruby

Hello Ruby...

My name is Anna..I just joined here. Pretty impresive what you wrote. I will visit to Hamburg on Friday from Berlin, Hope we can meet after that day.   :)

Hi Anna, good to hear from you! I been in Berlin last Wednesday 3 days sightseeing. Yes I like to meet you.
Did you been in Hamburg before?

I been in Hamburg last year.
I will visit to my sister and I want to meet someone from other country to make friends.
No worry I am learning english and I can speak.  :)