What are good hubs to fly into from Danang to renew Visa?

Aside from Bangkok, what are other places that are relatively convenient?

Try Laos. Vietnam airlines fly to Danang to Vientiane via Hanoi.
Also check Lao Airlines as well.

Unfortunately BangkokAir Direct to Bangkok is the cheapest and easiest.

Thanks will look into Laos. 

As for Bangkok, first time hearing about BangkokAir :-)

Bangkok air just started coming here. Da Nang to Bangkok direct. I am making a visa run next week. $158 return.

Goreme:  I know you asked about flying, but if you missed it, you might want to see this new post by a neighbor right down the coast. 

I doubt that you could beat it for either price or convenience.  If it's set up specially for visa runs, the operators should know the routines and offices to go to.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : The thread you are trying to link to has been removed from the forum considered as publicity.

Now there is a company from Da nang Operating a mini bus run to Lao Bao
1000000 Vnd per person on a regular basis

Goreme:  I am curious if you have checked out the mini-bus alternative posted by Moondancer.  You can PM him for details.  According to him they have a Facebook page.  As the moderators seemingly won't let him publish more details, perhaps you could provide a non-biased assessment.

I havent tried it but looks like a viable option if it's not a painful experience ;-)

The flight on Bangkok air was great. Free lunch and drinks, 20.kg luggage, almost on time,

If they remain faithful to their sales promise to not take more than 8 per trip, it should be quite comfortable, plus there might be some nice scenery in the highlands.  I have traveled in a 16 passenger bus with 20 people and freight underfoot.  This should be a lot better than that.

Or go Hong Kong  HK Express
Or the Visa Bus
An Thuong 32
Da Nang
0122 315 2931
Open 24 Hours
Price Range: $$
Typically replies within an hour
Message Now
You requested Visa Van's website

garyww wrote:

The flight on Bangkok air was great. Free lunch and drinks, 20.kg luggage, almost on time,

I'll have to try their direct flight next time.  Tried flying Vietjet air with connecting flight with Asia air and it was a nightmare.  Oh well live and learn ;-)

Moondancer wrote:

Or go Hong Kong  HK Express
Or the Visa Bus
An Thuong 32
Da Nang
0122 315 2931
Open 24 Hours
Price Range: $$
Typically replies within an hour
Message Now
You requested Visa Van's website

Have you tried either option, if so, how was it?