Moving to Vietnam - looking to meet other expats

Hey all.. I will be moving right outside of HCMC in 2 weeks from the USA for work. Was looking to meet some other expats to socialize, have a couple beers, talk sports, eat, etc. Any type of clubs/networks out there or anyone else share the same interest?

Hi JVo18, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get lot of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on the forum.

You may also view the Vietnam expat network.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Hi!! Hey I will be moving to Saigon in a month, coming from Argentina, South America. I will be working in Viernam for the next years as an expatriate. Would be great to keep in contact so we can arrange to go out in Vietnam and have some beers in any club.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Bye!
Juan

Hola Juan!
Soy argentino con varios años ya en Saigon.
Avisame y nos vemos... email

Lucas

Hello Lucas, Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Can you please post in English in the Anglophone forum so that other members can understand and eventually participate. If you want to post in Spanish, you can use the Hispanophone version of the site.

Thanks for your kind comprehension.

Regards

Hey JVo,

Meetup is one of the most active social networks in Saigon.

Enjoy!

Where outside HCMC will you be? Im also outside thre in Binh Thanh district. If you wanna few beers and get to know the lay of the land. Give us a yell.
Cheers.

Hey Ben, thanks for the info. Was looking to head up there to vung tau with you guys, but work came calling. Hopefully next time.

Fordy7  My office and house are located in binh duong, so i'm a little out there..... Zero expats haha but I head to the city pretty often for the social aspects. How is it in binh thanh? Your still close no?

Yeah, Im only about 5 to 10 mins from HCMC. Not too far. I have a Canadian friend in BD. I used to work out that way also. I am about to move to a new area though. Will see where that takes me. Cheers.