Moving to Portugal

Hi anyone from Portugal that can help me ? Im considering to move there. I need some one to guide and maybe teach their language to me . Please contact me if you are able to help. Preferably female please. **

Regards
Sherwin

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sherwin and welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Portugal Forum

Do you know in which part of Portugal you will be moving to please? It will greatly help to find out a tutor close to your location.

To find a Portugese tutor, please drop an advert in the Language classes in Portugal

What is bringing you to Portugal please? A short presentation will help members get to know you a little bit :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Kenjee
I am migrating to Portugal on the Golden Visa program.   It is totally new experience for me.  I want to learn the language as i can only be granted a citizenship after 5 years stay there and I must know their language

thank you

We are just starting the golden visa process with Henley and partners.  How has your experience been so far?

Hi Ilikestuff

Welcome to Expat.com

Instead of asking the question in many threads, why not start your own topic here for a better response.

This thread has not been active since May last year.

Hi, it takes years to learn a new language. I am using Babbel on the internet and find it excellent. It is very reasonably priced and you can learn at your own pace.

I am planning to migrate to Lisbon.   People in Portugal speak English more than people in Spain that is the reason for choosing Portugal.  The food and weather are great too.