Short term furnished apartment needed

Hello everyone!

I am in Riyadh since about and staying in a furnished apartment in Olaya. However I think for the price I pay I could get something better (they do not even provide pans in the kitchen and cleaning is poor) do you have any idea about short term rentals in the area around faisaliyah tower? I preferably want to walk there :D

I am currently paying SR 150 a day for 2 persons...(that's RS 4.500 a month, in Vienna I would get a luxury apartment for that)
Any help would be highly appreciated!!!

Maybe also someone knows about where we can watch English premier league? On Sunday there is a game we don't want to miss!

Thank you very much in advance!!!
All the best,
Daol

Pleeeeeaaaaase anyone????

Daol wrote:

that's RS 4.500 a month, in Vienna I would get a luxury apartment for that

Seriously??  Vienna is that cheap?

yes...unfurnished though :(

Hi Daol,

First of all welcom to Saudia and welcome to the blog.

The furnished apartment  you are having is nominal price on daily basis, but should have negotiated if you were taking it for a month, anyways, I am near that area and can check for you the rates.

Very less cafes will show the Chelsea ManU match most of them don't have PL subscribtion. Maybe somone from the blog can invite u over.

check out this link:

furnished apts.

I hope it's of help! :)

As for the match, it's possible it might be showing at the Brzeen Hotel on Arouba street.  The Brzeen manager is a member here--drop him an email and ask :)

we negotiated really hard...but they refuse to give us a monthly rate...we are even staying for 2 more months! I really do not understand it. :(

thx for your help!

thx Allie, we will check it out!

Daol wrote:

thx Allie, we will check it out!

the manager's name (and screen name here) is wael hassan.

Good luck!!

Hi Daol, Welcom to Saudi Arabia and welcom at the blog!
Your location there is really expensive. If you don't mind to change your area, I'll tell you about 'GHIRNATAH AREA' closed to Ghirnatah Center. It's clear and high quality. And good for walking:) I am living there, and please don't be hesitate to contact me.

Thank you! How far is Ghirnatah away from Faisaliya? Can we walk to the tower and are there short term flats available? thx!

It's not so far. I think 15ms by the car. Yes, a lot of short terms are available there. And I know them.:)

Yes, 15 min. if you drive by car on an empty road and
2 and half days if you walk from ther to Faisaliah tower