EEA PERMIT AIR TICKET

Hello all, I have an eea permit and now need to purchase an air ticket. I plan to stay obviously so I will need to apply for residency. My question is should i buy a one way ticket or a return?

Even am about to apply for EEA Permit, so any information regarding this will be helpful.

Once you get started with the online application at www.gov.uk you can ask me anything. Good luck

Thank you so much. Will get back to you after that, should take 3 more months for that I guess.

The permit takes two weeks.its up to you getting the documents ready. Read on that website for documents you need

You can buy a one way ticket if you plan to stay in UK. Your EEA Family Permit is valid for 6 months and in this time you can go in and out of UK at any time.

Thankyou

Hy I want to apply for EEA family permit for uk  to accompanying with my EU national wife I loged in www.gov.uk and I don't now what visa I should I have to apply ? Family visit , join partner or family , or get married or enter into a civil partnership, ? and please can you please guide me how to apply thanks and one more thing it's necessary my wife  have to apply first for job offer letter or don't need it , thanks in advance

Hi,
You think the Brexit will affect the EEA Permit Visa which I am planning to apply? Is there any change in the visa process or its going to be in the near future?

amorets wrote:

Hi,
You think the Brexit will affect the EEA Permit Visa which I am planning to apply? Is there any change in the visa process or its going to be in the near future?

Probably better to ask in the England forum, this is not a Romania issue.  Right now, there are no changes in the process.

Hi everybody,

As this topic is not related to Romania, i invite you to create a new topic on the England forum please. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla