Jobs for English speaker

Hy I am looking for job in Romania English speakers because I can't speake Romanian very well so if anybody now any company who hiring English speakers please let me , thanks in advance

Unless you have the skills to find a position in a large multinational, you might find it tough going.  If you're planning on staying here for a significant amount of time, you really need to invest in learning Romanian.  With that said, if you have permission to work in Romania, you can find jobs on several of the job portal sites like www.ejobs.ro and www.bestjobs.ro.

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

You should really check your spelling and grammar before you advertise as an English speaker. Not easy to spell in English but easy to check these days.
These errors don't make you look like an English speaker to potential contacts.

good luck

Hi!have a nice day here.
  I  am applicant to find work to Romania if we have some body to make a sponsored on me..I really need work.by the way I am from Philippines.I'm single parent with my 3 children.. And also I'm willing to clearn the other language to easy communicate some employers. Thank you and God bless.

Mitchie Ann donios wrote:

Hi!have a nice day here.
  I  am applicant to find work to Romania if we have some body to make a sponsored on me..I really need work.by the way I am from Philippines.I'm single parent with my 3 children.. And also I'm willing to clearn the other language to easy communicate some employers. Thank you and God bless.

You will find it difficult to achieve what you are looking for, as only companies can sponsor someone for a work visa, and the employer must show that the position cannot be filled by a EU citizen, as they have priority. 

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team