Looking for Friends

Hello everybody . i am new in Kenya (Nairobi) and looking for  some good friends here .

HI shukla.deep122,

It would be great if you can introduce yourself please, it will help other members to know you more. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Thanks Priscilla

I am deepak from india. Advertising Professional by profession. Came to kenya last year prior coming to kenya i was in nigeria.

Looking for good frnds here in kenya.

Deepak

Hi Shukla, am Cunningham from Kenya. Am a film maker and very disciplined. Welcome to Kenya. I would like to be your friend and help you settle in Nairobi

Hi Shukla. Karibu Kenya...I am Wan a business owner and would like to be your friend.. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, My name is Joy  am in medical sales and would like to be your friend.

Welcome Shukia

Hi hi.. I'm finally in nairobi. Daily routine is a 5mins walk to the supermarket is all for now. Daily nothing much to do  while husband is out to work. I have no friends here too... i wonder how will i be able to keep myself occupied.

Where is the nearest classes i can attend for swahili language? What's the duration like and how many months and costs?

Hope to hear from anyone soon...

WHICH AREA ARE YOU STAYING I CAN GET YOU SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU ARABIC AND SWAHILI.  CAN ALSO BE YOUR FRIEND

Hello Mihango

I'm in kilimani. That would be great. :)
How much will it be?

Hi Norabs will check his schedule and get back to you

Asante sana