Where to take biometiric passport photos around district 1?

Hi Guys,

as stated in the title... I'd need a few biometric passport photos taken and i was wondering where the best place would be, to do so? I'm currently in district 1.

Thanks

Try one of the studios located next to Palace Hotel on Nguyen Hue. Tell them you need passport photos. You can either wait 30 minutes for the photos or come back the day after to pick them up.

Thanks a lot!

https://www.google.com/maps/place/̐ … 06.6744083

Went to this shop today and it was a pleasant experience.

Four 4cm X 6 cm passport photos for 40000 VND and took about 5-10 minutes. Phuong is super nice and speaks English. Recommended.

gimmethewine wrote:

Try one of the studios located next to Palace Hotel on Nguyen Hue. Tell them you need passport photos. You can either wait 30 minutes for the photos or come back the day after to pick them up.

I went to the book store nearby Palace hotel and asked. They said Thien Nhan photo studio. I went there by following google maps. But it's not at that location.

There is a studio right next to palace hotel. However, the lady there tried to price gouge me. quoted 60k dong. I said no way 40k. She refused to budge. She says take it or leave it. Take photo, pay, then come back in 30 mins.

I did us both a favour and left immediately to find another place. On my way home home found a place (in D7) that does it for around 30k. Can share the address if anyone needs it.

Remember seeing several photo studios on the way home (don't know if they do passport photos). seems there are more outside the tourist hub.

It's actually much less than 30k dong (Yesterday, he had quoted me for the bigger size photos -  uk passport application requires 45 mm high by 35mm wide). Anyway, Today I went there and got 4 passport photos and photocopied 18 pages (full photocopy of passport) for 35k dong. The photos were printed and ready in 10 mins (while the photocopying was done).

Address is: 655 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Tân Phú, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

It's about 500m from Liberty Hotel Saigon South.