Asking help

Hi everyone have a great day ahead..Im filipina..Single aq s passport.. peo nkipag secret marriage aq s pinas back 2012..Pe rathero d kmi nagsama kahit isang gabi..kc iniwanan nya aq d n sya bumalik..Tpos 2013 my kinasama n sya nbuntis 2013 at my anak n cla ngaun..Gusto ko n din mag asawa..Syrian ang bf ko..Paano kmi mkasal please help and advice.. thanks

English would be helpful

HI teejay..Yes thanks..Well i have friend here she is single in passport..but she do secret marriage befire 2012.. but they dont live together since then,even one night.. they dont stay together because after the night of marriage he go to his house..Then the next day he go and never come back at 2013 he have another family and a son..Now my friend wants to get marry with syrian here in saudi..What would she do? any advice or help?

mariotta wrote:

Hi everyone have a great day ahead..Im filipina..Single aq s passport.. peo nkipag secret marriage aq s pinas back 2012..Pe rathero d kmi nagsama kahit isang gabi..kc iniwanan nya aq d n sya bumalik..Tpos 2013 my kinasama n sya nbuntis 2013 at my anak n cla ngaun..Gusto ko n din mag asawa..Syrian ang bf ko..Paano kmi mkasal please help and advice.. thanks

Thanks for the traslation

mariotta wrote:

HI teejay..Yes thanks..Well i have friend here she is single in passport..but she do secret marriage befire 2012.. but they dont live together since then,even one night.. they dont stay together because after the night of marriage he go to his house..Then the next day he go and never come back at 2013 he have another family and a son..Now my friend wants to get marry with syrian here in saudi..What would she do? any advice or help?

If she was married in the Philippines she should apply for an annulment in the Philippines. How she handles the matter is of course up to her in the end.

Try to get Cenomar if you still single on your cenomar, if not you need to file annulment, cost 200k -300k pesos,