Apartment share in firenze

Hi,i may be a little nuts and this may be a long shot..but ive booked a flight from birmingham uk to italy for the 29th june   now my plan is to stay for 2 months in central firenze but im having a game finding a studio/apartment for 600 euro a month so im thinking if theres someone has mad as me on here that wishes to partner up for the time period specified ..therefore sharing rental costs up to 1200 euro a month (which there seems to be a few propertys)im a single straight male 46 year old brit that obviously can afford 600 euro a month rent as well as cash for shopping.trips.eating out etc and i intend to be outside as much as poss i will be arriving in rome on 29th june and will arrive in florence the following day by train .i do intend to stay in florence till 29th aug ...please contact me if intrested....thank you.

Hi rattywye,

I invite you to have a look at the  Housing in Italy section and to post an advert in the shared accommodation section, it might raise your chances.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

All sorted now, I will be on via agostino firenze from end of June

Hi,

Have you considered looking for a place to rent in Prato? It is much cheaper and is a quick train ride away. The old part of the city is great and Monash University has a tiny campus there, so you could find some expats to sublet from. Food in Prato is fresh and inexpensive.[[/b]

Hi,
I am also moving to Florence but not until September.  You should try www.apartmentsflorence.it.
Click on the long term option, they are cheaper also.  I saw several studios on there for around  6-700
Eur.

Also try the outskirts of town like Fieosole.  Only a busride away

Buona Fortuna!
Arnie