Long Term Car Rental

Hi,

I would like to rent a car for 2 mths but cannot find any good deal so far. Any advice, contact, phone, website?

Welcome to the forum BD6000 :)

Hi there,[moderated]
Regards

Hi BD6000,

You need to contact the right person at the right time for enjoying good deals. Plz buzz me.

Hi Girish,

If you sound the deal good please contact me or send me your offer, i will try to discuss it for you

You can send me an email on [email protected]

Not sure when you need the car, but we have been renting one for about 13,500/mo (450usd)which seemed like a good deal to us. The car is an older very small Nissan, perfect for getting around. The owners have a small store that they run, and two cars for hire. They won't have one available until Feb. 1st. If you're interested, please send me a message and I'll get their phone number for you. They're located just north of Baie du Tombeau.

I should also add that you should make sure that the car you rent, if not from a regular agency, has the appropriate rental agreement papers to sign with it. You need insurance and the signed statement that they will fix any mechanical repairs that you did not cause (eg an accident). Our car transmission went out, but we called the owner immediately who called a tow truck and got the car repaired within two days. Usually they're supposed to give you a replacement car as well. In our case, that didn't happen, but the owners were very accomodating as far as helping us get where we needed to go while we waited for the car repair.  Be sure to get the necessary phone numbers in case of difficulties!

It's much easier to find a car once you're here in Mauritius. You just need to ask around. But, I'll send you the number of our contact, if you would like.

[moderated: please register in the business directory, but do not advertise on the forum, thanks]