Last 7 years,when i go to indonesia I thought

its all about money,living as expat here a must

having cash and right connection,the time you

will be needing help there are people to back

up you.which i got now.

Thanks to networking.

cheers,
rick

Having the right connection shouldn't be important. But having connections with the Director of Law and Human Rights who overseas immigration and working with the KPK means that Immigration will not bother you. Immigration answers to the Department of Law and Human Rights and making any complaints to them directly will be much quicker than going through the KPK. The Director of Law and Human Rights can fire any immigration officer on the spot whereas KPK will deal through any inconsistencies with immigration through a process.

But I disagree with you about paying money. Under no circumstances should anyone offer to pay or accept to pay any kind of bribe or fast track money to an immigration officer. If caught, you will probably be immediately detained and then deported as you should be. Immigration departments around the country are gradually coming in line  and cleaning up their act. Jakarta and Bali are pretty much there and the problems that still exist are with the smaller cities and towns.

When immigration picks you up and detains you or imprisons you, the order comes from the Director of Law and Human Rights. The immigration officers are working on his instructions. So when you have complaints about immigration I would say to go directly to the person who will take action. Again, never offer and accept to pay a bribe to immigration.

yas its 3750.000 i micket in 2014

Considering the fact doing variety of paperwork related on expat for more than five years,sorry not to entertain any arguments,giving a free advise to those in need is highly appreciated.

Kitap can be process in different ways

1.from kitas 317,indonesian wife sponsor to kitap after two years if marriage
2.from kitas 312 working kitas,but must be
the director stated at akta with minimum investment 3-4 years having kitas depending where you are domicile
3.from kitas 312 working kitas ,but must be the president director in akta,no minimum investment ,3-4years having kitas depending you are domicile
4.retirement visa,subject for approval must have all requirements ready.

cheers,
rick

Excellent suggestion!

thank you for your post …..For 3rd point only directors are eligible, if an high ranking employee but not director or commissioner is he not eligible for kitap if worked for 4-5 yrs on kitas?

As per immigration for kitap application consideration must be one of the share holder of the company,a president director (utama) or director.

Application is for approval,depending where you are domicile,immigration office covers you.

If any doubt arise,please check directly at immigration office,where you are planning to do your application.

cheers,
rick

Hi Gwazulu.
can you pls share with me the procedure you applied the pass, and how  long does it take time to go through all the process?

Thank you

Hi Soveig Leong,

There are two options to apply  Kitap

1. If your married with indonesian.
2. If your investor or shareholder of a company

if you need help pm me.thanks

Are u an agent or u can share more detail to me for kitap applied for option 1
Thank you

I am immigration consultant.

We have agent at office.

Please message me if you need help.thanls

Yeah.can u pls pm me the detail for applied option 1 at lXXX
Thank you

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello pak

I have girlfriend in Sumatra and would like to marry , pzzzz help us for liggle procedure my WhatsApp number is +XXX

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details

I want to process for that..can I get your agent contact detail

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please post in english on the anglophone forum.

Can process kitap aslong you have requirements as mentioned.

Married with indonesian have two years consecutive kitas

Your director of company who have 3-4 years kitas (no epo)

Please pm me if you need help.

xheers,
rick

Is it not 5juta for 5 year kitap through spousal ?How is it 7.5??

@MarcDeSmetBE
Hi Marc,

I and my husband are from Hong Kong, and we getting our kitas consecutively 4 years already,  we living in Bali, we are going to apply kitap tha year, can you guide us? We check almost all the agents charging us 45 juta/pax
@MarcDeSmetBE
Hi Marc,

I and my husband are from Hong Kong, and we getting our kitas consecutively 4 years already,  we living in Bali, we are going to apply kitap tha year, can you guide us? We check almost all the agents charging us 45 juta/pax
- @Anmy Law

Now you know how much your agent is charging/ripping you off for.
Hello,
You can also deal direct with the local Immigration Office. It will save extravagant agent fees.
Cheers,
Peter
@MarcDeSmetBE
I just finished my second one at the end of June and paid 65,000000 with a discount. There is no one price foreveryone and your sponsor kind of has you by the neck. If you want to change sponsor you have to start the process all over again.  Why doesn't the government regulate the cost I would like to know. I'm retired by the way. Good Luck!
If you hire an agent you probably get ripped off; Rp.65 juta with a discount(!) is just absurd. We (my Indonesian wife and I) have done both kitas and kitap by ourselves in Jakarta and we had excellent help and guidance from the immigration department, we sailed through the process without any issues ✌🏻
A bugger that it is, retirement visas have to go through an approved agent.
The charges have been a bone of contention for a long time, and not something that's doing Indonesia any good.

@Fred, thanks, good to know 👍🏻

@Fred
I am Looking for a job in jakarta can anyone help. I already have 3+ work experience in Jakarta and can speak Indonesian fluently. I have an experience in Tax and Accounting field.
Hello,
My experience with agents has been good with respect to pricing. KITAP pricing through an agent on two occasions was RP 15 million on both occasions. The process took about 3 months each time. It is incredibly ridiculous the price of agents in Jakarta and more so in Bali. The average price of agents for KITAP application in Jakarta was RP 30 million and Bali RP 50 million.
My last KITAP application was done directly with the local immigration office at a cost of RP 6.7 million but it took ten months to get processed because my KITAP was a transfer, not a new application. There were three other people in the local area that was suffering the same problem as me. New KITAP applications take significantly less time.
Cheers,
Peter
A spouse sponsored KITAS or KITAP is an easy job for most (not all).  I never used an agent, but my first KITAS was done by a corrupt immigration officer who overcharged me way too much.
Upon having a good moan, and playing the recording I made of him ripping me off when his boss was around, my second one was completed at such a speed I heard a sonic boom.
Money talks, but threatening to send the tapes to the KPK works better. I still have them on the off chance they ever come in handy.

More on topic. Retirees have little choice until this new law comes in - if it does what they intend.

@Ubudian In 2020 I received my KITAP. My Indonesian spouse was my sponsor and she handled most of the paperwork and processes. Unfortunately she passed away last year and I will then need a new sponsor in order to renew. Do I have to use an agent-sponsor or can any Indonesian citizen qualify as my sponsor. Thank you,

@Fred what new law for retirement are you talking about? It would be great if there actually was some regulations regarding pricing. Interested to hear about a possibility of some new law in this area.

Thanks,

Lightsron

@Ubudian i cant shop for a sponsor with a cheaper price, because you have to aty by yoursponsor otherwise you have to ask a EPOLETTER and you have to start againg with 3 times LITAS

@Ubudian WHAT IS OP??

@istvantan2552

Hello, OP stands for Original Poster i.e the member who started the thread, Marc in 2016 https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 60#3208638

Regards

Bhavna

@Ubudian WHAT IS OP??

-@istvantan2552

Original poster or opening post.

The OP said, or in the OP.

Dear Friends,

Just go yourself to Immigration because I get 5 years KITAP with 6750000(6 million 750rb) under spouse within 2 months(Surabaya). thank you

Dear Friends,
Just go yourself to Immigration because I get 5 years KITAP with 6750000(6 million 750rb) under spouse within 2 months(Surabaya). thank you

-@Muhammad Nazakat

I'm out of date with pricing, but that sounds roughly correct.

A spouse sponsored KITAS or KITAp is generally quick and easy. Applicants might well have to probe an ability so stay in the country without working, but that's possible, not absolute.

@MarcDeSmetBE

Hello Marc i pay the first time when ii came here on Bali  IN 2021 for my KITAS 12 MILLION, the second year i say to my sponsor i dont pay 12 million but 10 million and in 2023 i pay also 10 million, my SPONSOR is a bad sponsor, but i cant change  to another because i have to start again with 3x KITAS