Price of KITAP

u/ll find yer Kitas is around 3 mill now.

bundy2 wrote:

if u got a good agent u go to immigration once no documents,,,just get yer photo...and fingerprints.done

Since the corruption was pretty much wiped out, this is just not true.
The rules are followed pretty strictly and that means a pile of documents, all with photocopies.

Don.t know wat yer doin wrong Fred...I did mine yesterday in and out in 15 mins..no documents...just met a lady there and got 1st place service..They mightn.t lke u Fred.yer Agent should do all documents,u jus give him some copies that he needs and a domicile letter.maybe my Immigration is better...it.s Bali...Nusa Dua...That,s wat he.s paid for....cheers.

bundy2 wrote:

Don.t know wat yer doin wrong Fred...I did mine yesterday in and out in 15 mins..no documents...just met a lady there and got 1st place service..They mightn.t lke u Fred.yer Agent should do all documents,u jus give him some copies that he needs and a domicile letter.maybe my Immigration is better...it.s Bali...Nusa Dua...That,s wat he.s paid for....cheers.

GOSH!

Perhaps you should be made aware immigration and other Indonesian agencies read this and other forums so your claim is likely in the hands of officials here.
You should also be aware making such a claim leave you open to having to defend it in court and the possibility of deportation (perhaps after a spell in prison) for holding an illegally obtained immigration document, that assuming it's real not a fake.
Real or fake, it means you're very probably staying here illegally, something I would be less than inclined to advertise.
I would normally remove such as post but I happen to know the Indonesian immigration authorities
would prefer it visible in order to investigate the claims so I will leave it alone.

yer Fred..wat a load of rubbbish..looks like u got HEAPSSSS...to leaarn.

"maybe my Immigration is better...it.s Bali...Nusa Dua..."

I wasn't aware that there in an immigration office in Nusa Dua.  Do you happen to have an address for that office?

yes I know.about 3 mill....My agent.is my neighbour..i.ve done about 5 kitas on my own..but don.t bother now..as Agent is a friend and we cum to a deal..Immigration should be on the net It might say Jimbaran..cus it.s kinda on the border with Nusa dua..there.s signs on Sunset road..A big COCO store on corner..Ace h/ware is back on the right.keep goin south and look for signs..as i said it will be on the net.u know yer supposed to go to Immigration in yer area where u live..let us know if u have a problem...cheers.

OK, yes, it is Jimbaran, which used to be the old airport immigration office.

40 million is silly.

A spouse sponsored KITAP should be at the address you live, nowhere else. This can be a problem if your spouse's KTP is at another address and he/she can't get a new one for whatever reason.
If you change home address, you must also change immigration office or you're committing an offence.

I'm not convinced that bragging about your latest conquest is profitable @ bundy. If all you can do in Indonesia are shortcuts then I wish you well. There won't be too many expats here clapping at your success rather the opposite- your brashness will ultimately be your downfall.

I would strongly advise against obtaining an illegal immigration document of any sort by any method.
The punishments are likely to be very severe and I'm assured the prisons in Bali are not 5 star establishments.

gayle11 wrote:

Hiii,

I would suggest for you to change an agent. My kitap application doesntr cost that roaring high. Mine is now in the process and it cost even less than that.

can you give me his number whatsapp me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I/d say the person is getting a retirement Kitap..which will need a Gov/t registered sponser of Retirement Kitas,,,he won/t be able to do it on his own...which leaves him open to ultra high costs.A word the Indonesians don/t have is STREAMLINING...Only wish they did....

Kitas is no more than 2.7 jt and kitab coat is about 4 jt including everything,kitab is way cheaper in my view ,cheers, dont use agents, indeed especially in jakarta officers are quite nice and helpfull if you behave in good manners ,it takes longer then an agent doing it for u ,but no worries as long as u apply on time (which logically means at least 1 mnt before your kitas expire),they ll give u a paper that ur kitas or kitab is otw ( or applied) which keeps u away from any trouble.

Hi Daavid have you always been using an agent for all your Kitas before now? I have always done it myself because it only costs Rp2.1 juta for a kitas and Rp5.5 for a kitap and using an agent is a rip off. Anyone married to an indonesian spouse should never bother using an agent.

If you suspect any immigration officer of corruption or making things unnecessarily difficult you should go speak with the boss of the Law & Human Rights Department nearest to you. He is the guy who not only deports foreigners but also puts them in jail. He also oversees immigration and he is the person who you see to become an Indonesian citizen should you ever want to do that. Our local one told us that any funny business at immigration just let him know or put the immigration officer on the phone for him to speak to. He knows everything about immigration and the rules. You could go to try to meet him.

I used an Agent for my very first Kitas, it was through a travel agent in Jakarta and not very expensive. Afterwards, always done everything on our own.

Over the past 5 years or so, I've always noticed a lack of forthcoming information about kitas and kitap fees and information in this forum. They should have the info pinned to the top of the page, as they do in other forums. Only over the past year or two have people been more open about divulging their knowledge here.

You won't find a lot of logic in what the Indonesian Government does in regards to foreigners who live here. Obviously a foreigner married to a local should be allowed to work with a Kitas, but they are not. Same for Kitap, they are very limited in what they can do work-wise. That is just not smart. If the Government wants to keep the numbers of foreigners to a minimum then they should allow those foreigners already here freely to work instead of allowing others with no relationship to this country to get working permits and teach for example. That really isn't smart.

Can I ask how much you spent on building your house? Is it single storey or double storey? I spent about Rp1.4 miliar on one house to rebuild from scratch. That means from clearing away the old house to making new foundations all the way to new kitchen and built in wardrobes and 4 bathrooms. We bought brass fittings from London for the front door too.

abdulkhalil wrote:

If you suspect any immigration officer of corruption or making things unnecessarily difficult you should go speak with the boss of the Law & Human Rights Department nearest to you. He is the guy who not only deports foreigners but also puts them in jail. He also oversees immigration and he is the person who you see to become an Indonesian citizen should you ever want to do that. Our local one told us that any funny business at immigration just let him know or put the immigration officer on the phone for him to speak to. He knows everything about immigration and the rules. You could go to try to meet him..

True, but make sure you have solid evidence before you do it. The one time (Pre-clean up) I had a problem, I recorded my conversation with the bent officer so there was easily enough evidence to get the job sorted.

Hello
I would like to discuss the  DOY kitas process.

Muneer

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please discuss all such subjects on the open forums so all readers are able to benefit from any answers

Hi.
I have read your earlier post stating that your kitas  was  DIY.  I'm married locally and would like to do the process myself or as inexpensively as possible.

Muneer

Start with the letter of residence from your local Pak RW and RT, then gather all the appropriate documents such as birth and marriage certificates, photocopies of passport, KTP and so one, and wander to your local immigration to get the appropriate forms.

Thanks Fred!

hi can you help me to, how can I got kitap visa,  I alredy marriage in Indonesia, marriage book also  have. so pls help me to kitap visa making

See my post above and start from there.
it's generally a pretty easy process but you have to leave Indonesia for a few days to complete it.
In your case, Singapore seems like to best place to pick up your telex.

Hello again.
Do we have to apply for a vistas before we change that to a kitas; and if that is the case, I would have to obtain the vistas from let's say Malaysia?

Presently, I have a landing visa and A 30day extended visa.

Muneer

I have a friend who applied for and received a KITAP in Bali in May - full KTAP with 2-year exit/entry (MERP) he only had to attend the Bali Immigration office for 30 minutes to have photo/fingerprint and sign. For this he paid Rp20 million.

Grantly50 wrote:

I have a friend who applied for and received a KITAP in Bali in May - full KTAP with 2-year exit/entry (MERP) he only had to attend the Bali Immigration office for 30 minutes to have photo/fingerprint and sign. For this he paid Rp20 million.

That's two posters who have said Bali immigration are doing dodgy deals.
KPK will be along sooner or later and that could well put people who have paid bribes into serious trouble.
If you got your immigration status by bribe, you're illegal in the country.

The advice is direct - NEVER pay bribes and NEVER go around the law.

To my know-all friend who shoots with no facts!! No bribes were paid. I've lived and worked in the country on and off since 1990, I don't pay kickbacks...

if you know better tell me what are the prices for renewals or new KITAS, KITAP in Jakarta and Bali, and what's the difference?

Yes photos and finger prints take 30 minutes but paperwork did he have to provide and how long did that process take?

lukereg wrote:

Yes photos and finger prints take 30 minutes but paperwork did he have to provide and how long did that process take?

Photos and prints could take 30 minutes if there was no queue, but the document must be applied for with all appropriate paperwork, then you must wait several weeks for approval. This might have changed now, but the first KITAP used to involve a trip to area immigration and DirJen, then returning to the local immigration to actually get the thing sorted out.
Agents could be used for a lot of that but claiming one 30 min trip gets a legal KITAP sorted out is fantasy at best.
As of 2 years ago, a KITAP renewal was about 20 million but involved a trip to the local head office and DirJen Imigrasi Jakarta.
The price the poster claimed must include agent's fees or bribes as it isn't what immigration quote.

Extremely misleading, totally inaccurate, and basically rubbish posts can mislead new expats into believing they can get a document in 30 minutes with little by way of effort, something reality simply doesn't match up with.
As I mentioned before, the KPK have had a serious crack down on immigration, pretty much stamping out the old bribes, but I suppose it's possible there are still some bent agents around .. or posters with active imaginations.

Yes you are correct. There are indeed still corrupt immigration offices in Indonesia.

abdulkhalil wrote:

Yes you are correct. There are indeed still corrupt immigration offices in Indonesia.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility, but I wouldn't defame immigration without proof either.
However, I assume you can prove it so you have no need to be concerned about Indonesia's very harsh criminal defamation laws.

I am actually working with the KPK. I dn't think I need to say any more.

i mek kitab 5hres normalley onlly 3500,000rp

It is impossible to get a legal KITAS or KITAP in a few hours.

A dose of reality is in order as people are claiming they can get a legal immigration document in a matter of hours, something that just isn't true.
I would be open to the possibility there are still corrupt immigration officials around, but that would mean your document was obtained illegally, thus you would be staying in Indonesia illegally.
It's also possible, assuming the crazy time claims are true, the KITAS is a fake, leaving the holder in deep trouble if that turns out to be the case.
Even if they aren't found out whilst living in Indonesia, they'd be arrested at the airport when trying to leave the country as their passport would show a long overstay.

The actual process requires weeks, a lot of paperwork, and travelling between various offices.  Agents can be used to do the running around, but three and five hour claims are either imagination, lies, faulty memory, or something illegal.

For posters wanting legal immigration documents, please ignore these posts as they are either illegal or wrong - either way, the claims are bad news.

challiou rachid wrote:

after 5 hrs u can price its 10.000000rp

challiou rachid wrote:

i mek kitab 5hres normalley onlly 3500,000rp

challiou rachid wrote:

kitab its 3750000rp plus exit permet

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3943/33577881112_538781bbe2_z.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2865/32891543414_7743bcba3f_z.jpg

Kitap can be obtain

1. if your married with indonesian after two years
2. you are a president director,stated in akta
3. you are a director stated in akta,with minimum shares
4. sponsor will be the indonesian or the company you are as shareholder

cheers,
rick

ricardo001 wrote:

Kitap can be obtain

1. if your married with indonesian after two years
2. you are a president director,stated in akta
3. you are a director stated in akta,with minimum shares
4. sponsor will be the indonesian or the company you are as shareholder

cheers,
rick

In your experience, how long does the process normally take from first application to picking up the KITAS or KITAP?

kitas maybe

1. kitas 317 (wife sponsor)(dependent visa)

new - 1-2 months process
renewal/extension - less than one month

2. kitas 312 (working visa)

new - 2-3 months earlier or more
depends if you have all the requirements

renewal - less than one more or more
depends if you have all requirements

a. all documents company registration must be updated like wajib lapor etc.
b. you have all personal documents available

kitap must be apply before 3-4 months kitas is expiring

must have all requirements ready for submission

cheers!
rick

To be honest, if an immigration officer or department does not like you, they can make an application last as long as possible. I have discovered so many cases like this. However, as long as all your documents are in order, it will be issued within the required time. You may be asked to come back again very many times when in fact there is no need for it at all. This is the biggest complaint about Immigration services.