Need full/part time maid

Hello,

I am looking for a full or part time maid in Kuala Lumpur to do house keeping, cooking and take care of My son. He is 10 years old. need one designee to receive him from school bus everyday and take him back home to do homework.

Welcome to contact me, if this position sounds good to you.

Call this number *** she's dessa a very active and trustworthy that can do that job.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details on the forum

Hi,good morning! I'm Ana  and  I'm interested  of the  job  you  offer, if your  interested  pls  contact  me  to  ** or  **.
Have  a good day.
Ana

Reason : Do not post personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello sir good morning..I'm Melissa a filipino 34 yrs old and I'm a jobseeker and I'm interested with your job offer sir..are u still looking for a nanny/maid sir? my contact no. is ****..thank you very much sir..

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Reiman123 wrote:

Hello,

I am looking for a full or part time maid in Kuala Lumpur to do house keeping, cooking and take care of My son. He is 10 years old. need one designee to receive him from school bus everyday and take him back home to do homework.

Welcome to contact me, if this position sounds good to you.

Reiman123,

Hello and welcome to the site.  For your information, advertising is not permitted on the forum, per the Malaysia Forum Code of Conduct.  Please post an ad in the JOBS section to reach interested candidates.  Thank you

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi everybody,

The forum is not intended for job adverts and job searches.

Please note that they should be posted in the Housemaid job vacancies in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed