Pet Sitters in the North

Hi everyone
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good pet sitters in the North of the island please?
We have 2 dogs and a cat, so someone would have to come and check on them, play with them and feed them at our house (St Antoine).
Of course we would be willing to pay.

Many thanks,
Kind regards,
Megan

Hello Megan :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Mauritius pets classifieds to increase your chances to find somebody interested around St Antoine  :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thanks Kenjee, I have done so.

Kind regards,
Megan

Hello...sorry late reply was really busy with some owners animals...well am a dog trainer and animal sitter...am very much interested to look after the animals...we can discuss how many days per week from Wat time to Wat time and price also...you can inbox me or simply text me on my number xxx or watapp chat for more information thanks you

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you Rawatyassir, but I used the Kennels of Chamarel while I was away and I was very happy with their services. Keep well and all the best,

Kind regards,
Megan

Sure no worry

Hello , please contact Mrs Martine Smith from woof and wash , she does dog grooming at grand gaube and dog sitting in st Antoine where she also lives . i leave you her number here . ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Thank you David!