In retrospect, would you move again to Oman?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in Oman, would you heartily say "let's do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in Oman so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine

Sure I do it again and again,

Thing that I liked best have been the courtesy, kindness and caring of Omani people especially those incumbent ones.

Yes I would do it differently, at least my society at my home country in general has different look at things,at values,at principles and at human side of relations,there and in almost all other countries and policies , materialistic life is overwhelming and EGO always comes first,

The special different thing about Oman is that it gives a n example of really responsible promising civilization, you pick any example from  societies spread over 311,000 square KM, government members or other responsible  leaders,,,,,,, you will have the evidence; Oman  is a country that puts measures now to environmentally safe guard humanity a century later which makes it a rare  example  on this planet