In retrospect, would you move again to England?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in England, would you heartily say "let's do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in England so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine

Oh, yes! Definitely! First of all because the quality of life anywhere in uk and a sense of security the country offers to its people. My time I spent in uk was an incredible experience  and wherever I went to in the country I found its people friendly. I could find almost any type of meals and food and one of my greatest pleasure living in England was discovering new groceries, street stalls, corner shops, supermarkets that offer such a variety of different food, and frankly speaking, I'm jealous to its people who are so spoiled with such a diverse of people and food!
Another my favourites while I lived in uk buying online. There are so many jokes about online shopping, but luckily I never had any of those hilarious experiences one could see on internet. The UK Amazon is great in terms of providing quality service customer service!
London could be hectic and stressful during rush hours, and the trains are not very reliable, hence one should plan ahead their trip to get to their destination on time.
I'd definitely visit London again. What I'd do differently is to live outside of London. I can't describe a beauty of English countryside, it's grassland and rolling hills in its SW! It's spring time, the Kew garden, spring flowers festival in London, the English gardens!