Help for getting IT related Job or Uk VISA.

Hi! I want to go to UK from Bangladesh. Can you help me for getting any IT related job in UK or would you please help me by your valuable advice about how I go there. Thanks In Advance.

Hi Akramul,

You will get some relevant infos here : Find a job in the United Kingdom from abroad.

I suggest you also go through the British High Commission's website : https://www.gov.uk/government/world/org … sion-dhaka

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna! Thank you so much for your information.

Akramul wrote:

Hi! I want to go to UK from Bangladesh. Can you help me for getting any IT related job in UK or would you please help me by your valuable advice about how I go there. Thanks In Advance.

Hi Akramul,

You can have a look for job opportunities on the most popular job websites in the UK. These include Monster; Reed, and Indeed. You can also filter your results so you can find only IT related positions.

Or you can go to job centres to help them find a job in a more hands on way!

Hello Akram,.

You are probably not aware that you need to get a job first and then your employer will apply for your work visa from UK home office which is only possible once he can convince that your skills and education in not available on the UK market.

Unless you have some friends and relatives  living in the UK, my advice will be to apply for professional immigration to Canada or Australia.

The information is available on respective sites and it works on points system, meaning once you qualify you can land there as a prospective immigrant and then look for a job,

Alternatively you can get admission in any Master's degree course at a good university in an IT field, it will take one or two years and cost you between 14 K to 20 K Pounds, upon your completion of the course, you have a fair chance of getting a job with a work visa. :)